roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tags
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:46:56 GMT
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:00 AM, Odelya YomTov <odelya@jpost.com> wrote:
> Now, when I point it to my site + /tags/harris it shows the tags.
> but when it's on my site only

I'm not sure I understand.

Is the page where you call $site.getWeblogEntriesPager(365, 30) a
tagsIndex page?

Do you have "Enable aggregated site-wide frontpage" enabled?

> it shows the last 30 entries with I don't want to display.

You can change 30 to whatever number you want, or -1 for no limit (not
advisable).

> I want to display the titles only in case that the url is with /tags/harris
> etc. How can I distinguish if the user from clicking on a tag, or if it's simply
> the main page?

You should have a separate Weblog page as the main page of your site
and a tagsIndex page for displaying entries in one tag.

Hope that helps...

- Dave