roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP auth and Roller accounts
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:53:17 GMT
On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 7:37 AM, David Koelmeyer
<d.koelmeyer@auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
>>On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM, David Koelmeyer
>
> Do you have any pointers how I can configure Roller so that I can customize the
> LDAP group Roller users belong to?
>
> Sorry for these questions - I'm having to learn things from absolute scratch as I go.

You will have to modify WEB-INF/security.xml, which is the Spring
Security configuration file.

For more information, see the Spring Security (also known as Acegi) docs.

Note that Roller 4.0.1 uses Spring Security 1.0.3 and docs for Spring
Security 2.0 will not apply.

 - Dave