roller-user mailing list archives

From "\(David\) Ming Xia" <david.ming....@ibol.biz>
Subject Re: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException on viewing weblog entries
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:01:06 GMT
Hi, All.

   The problem I got is with viewing weblog entries.  When I created a weblog entry and
I clicked on the entry to view the entry, I got an error message.

   I debug it and found that the error is because

  1. In PageServlet.class, in the following snippet,

String mimeType = RollerContext.getServletContext().getMimeType(
page.getLink());

page.getLinn() actually resulted in a zero length empty string "". and so the getMimeType
function broke.

  2. I further checked and found that in SharedThemeFromDir.class's function
loadThemeFromDisk(), theme data was load from theme.xml as empty string "".

 3. I further checked and found that in all the four themes/theme.xml files of default
themes, all elements of LINK, except 'stylesheet/link' was set as empty.

 Can some one shed some light on this?   I would truly appreciate.

Thank you very much.

David