roller-user mailing list archives

From Dick Davies <rasput...@hellooperator.net>
Subject Re: hide empty blogs in directory (on Planet)?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:40:31 GMT
Thanks Dave, I sort of got there myself after picking through the
template guide.

Still scratching my head on how to get the 'A-Z' bit of the directory
to ignore empty
blogs - it will still underline 'E' if I have 1 empty blog called
'empty', but when you click
the link you get an empty page (obviously).

Don't really want to become the local Velocity expert, and I'm
starting to think I'm fixing a problem that doesn't really exist
anyway, so I've talked
the users out of wanting this feature for now :)

Thanks again!