roller-user mailing list archives

From "Odelya YomTov" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject RE: Tags
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:03:34 GMT
HI
I created it as I was asked
When I refer the page to:
http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/main/
I get last 30 entries
But when I try to refer the page to:
http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/main/tags/palestinians
I get an exception!
My source code is:
#set($pager = $site.getWeblogEntriesPager(365, 30))
#set($entries = $pager.getItems())
#if ($entries.size()!=0)
 #foreach($entry in $entries)
   $entry.title
#end

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:snoopdave@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:48 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tags

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Odelya YomTov <odelya@jpost.com> wrote:
> I understood the idea behind separating front page and tags index.
> But if I separate it, how can I use the $site object in a tags index that
is
> not a front page? I have Enable aggregated site-wide frontpage.

It is possible to use any model in any weblog. There are two ways to do it:

1) add the model class name to the appropriate list of models in your
roller-custom.properties file.

2) login as a global admin user, edit the Weblog Settings of the blog
where you want to use the model and add the model class name (e.g. )
to the "Comma-separated list of custom page model classes to be loaded
for this weblog." The classname of the $site model is
"org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.SiteModel".

Hope that helps...

- Dave

********
viruses.