roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregated Frontpage Enhancements
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:24:32 GMT
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Emmanouil Batsis (Manos) <manos@abiss.gr>wrote:

> I'd like to work on some enhancements for the front page, mainly the
> ability for the roller admin to manually select stories to appear in it. Has
> anyone done anything similar? It would be great if I could get a head start
> on this.

That sounds very useful. I haven't done anything along those lines, except
for the "pinned to main" feature that allows you to "pin" and entry to the
top of the front page.

Are you talking about the normal front-page aggregation (of blogs from your
site) or the Roller Planet aggregation (of blogs from your site + external
feeds)?

- Dave