roller-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>
Subject Task Scheduler OutOfMemoryError
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:19:04 GMT
I got two roller instances in a single tomcat installation with
different directory paths for themes uploads etc. Velocity caching is on
and only a couple of users are using the instances every now and then
for testing.

Tomcat keeps hanging with permgen space very often though (as in times
per day) and I can't figure out whats wrong. My catalina.sh has a
JAVA_OPTS with enough memory, i.e:

# OS specific support.  $var _must_ be set to either true or false.
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xms1024M -Xmx1536M"

The log just says:

Exception in thread "Roller Weblogger Task Scheduler"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Can someone please let me know what I'm missing or what should I check next?

Thanks,

Manos