roller-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>
Subject Re: Render a list of all blogs in a custom template
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:31:11 GMT
Dave wrote:
> The best approach is probably to introduce a new model to be used in
> the template. For example, you could create a new model "MyModel" that
> supports a method "getAllWeblogs()".

The architecture is pretty cool, just starting to "get it".

Anyway, I figured the best way to solve this for now is a minor
improvement to SiteModel.getNewWeblogs... I intent to add some code to
just retrieve weblog handles instead of complete POJOs, probably using a
projection query but I need to check out the code more to do that
properly and add another patch. Hope you see this as a minor enhancement.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1780

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _