roller-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>
Subject Render a list of all blogs in a custom template
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:49:58 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to render menu as a list of all blogs in a custom template.
AFAIK there is no easy method to obtain the list of blogs from the site
model, so I thought reusing the _blogdirectory.vm code for this. It
doesn't work though; the anchor links (first letter) appear in my
template, but not the list of blogs below it.

My rendering.pageModels include SiteModel:
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.PageModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.ConfigModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.UtilitiesModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.URLModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.MessageModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.CalendarModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.MenuModel,\
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.rendering.model.SiteModel

Perhaps someone else has done this already or the trunk has a better way
to do it?

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _