roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Descending order of comments
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:28:51 GMT
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Odelya YomTov <odelya@jpost.com> wrote:
> When I use the method $entry.getComments
>
> I get it in an ascending order.
>
> I saw that in JPAWeblogManagerImpl there is a parameter to define if we want
> it in DESC or ASC.
>
> How can I invoke method getComments with reverseChrono as true from my Weblog.vm file?

You will have to make a code change to do that. I guess the best way
would be to add a new method to WeblogEntry called
getCommentsReverseChrono() and then have that method call the
WeblogManager.getComments() method with reverseChrono true. You'll
also have to to add a new method to the WeblogEntryWrapper so that you
can call it from the templates.

- Dave