roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: comments with no 'name' field give stacktraces in the admin screens
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:19:45 GMT
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Anil Gangolli <anil@busybuddha.org> wrote:
> Oracle has these pesky semantics of conflating NULL and the empty string.
>  Added a comment on the bug.

By the way, I just setup a Roller/Oracle test environment (PostgreSQL
too). I'd like to get 4.0.1 out the door with reason able Oracle and
PostgreSQL support (and some number > 0 of bug fixes).

Roller unit tests pass 100% on Oracle, which is probably more of a
comment about our (poor) test coverage than a comment about our
stability on Oracle.

- Dave