roller-user mailing list archives

From Ron Peterson <rpete...@mtholyoke.edu>
Subject configuration explication
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:58:58 GMT
Hi folks,

Could anyone explain to me the exact meaning of the following roller
configuration options?  If there's already a help resource somewhere
that explains these things, I'd be happy to read that instead - but I
don't know where it is.

cache.planet.enabled=true (this one is pretty obvious)
cache.planet.size=10
cache.planet.timeout=1800

tasks.RefreshRollerPlanetTask.startTime=startOfHour (what are other options here?)
tasks.RefreshRollerPlanetTask.interval=60
tasks.RefreshRollerPlanetTask.leaseTime=30

TIA

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager