roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Velocity Reloaded
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:00:28 GMT

Nicolas,

I'm not sure you can reload themes without restarting the web-app.

Order doesn't matter in a properties file.

I haven't tested the following, so it may not work...

To reload velocity code --
Try changing these lines in your config file:
webapp.resource.loader.cache=false
class.resource.loader.cache=false
velocimacro.library.autoreload=false

(They're all set to true in the default file, but should be set to false).

Now restart roller.

/B