roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Programatic Interface
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:20:18 GMT

Ray, there are a couple of interfaces for publishing blog entries (not sure about other aspects).
 There's the metaweblog api and an atom api.  I personally use the metaweblog api, but I believe
Atom is the preferred way to go.

If you're interested, I did a writeup on the list a while ago about what I found:
http://roller.markmail.org/message/uysdhfuzi2ywnlda?q=programmatic+blog+creation#query:programmatic%20blog%20creation+page:1+mid:uysdhfuzi2ywnlda+state:results

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/