roller-user mailing list archives

From David Koelmeyer <d.koelme...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject RE: Roller 4.0
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:40:30 GMT
Hi Kurt,

Maybe for the latter part of your query double check that
comments aren't disabled at the site level, logged in
as the admin user under server settings? The setting
made here will override the comments setting made
for individual blogs.

Cheers
Dave
From: Kurt Shaffer [kurt_shaffer@steris.com]
Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2008 3:15 a.m.
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Roller 4.0

I have 4.0 installed on a solaris system with Tomcat and MySQL.
It was running fine for quite some time, but now I can not remove a blog
and a newly create blog has setting to allow comments, but when I go in
to test out comments after adding and entry it tells me comments are
closed.

Any help on where to start looking would be great.

Thankx,
KS