roller-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject Re: Problem with special chars like èìòù in entry permalink
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:07:32 GMT

Your servlet container has to be set up to interpret URLs using UTF-8 as
the encoding.  Typically by default it will use ISO-8859-1.

For setting this up in Tomcat, see Section 3.2 of the Roller Install Guide.

<Connector port="8080"
   enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
   acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
   disableUploadTimeout="true"
   *URIEncoding="UTF-8"* />