roller-user mailing list archives

From "Pulford, WC (Bill)" <bill.pulf...@diamond.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Search works on admin blog but not others
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:31:01 GMT
Thanks Again,

I have tried a number of themes without much success.

One of these is robot where the velocity behind the search is:

#showWeblogSearchForm($model.weblog false)

It seems to me as though the handle is being used wrongly in the search. I have tried re-indexing
the blogs many times.

Bill Pulford

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:snoopdave@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 10/7/2008 3:27 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: Search works on admin blog but not others

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Pulford, WC (Bill)
<bill.pulford@diamond.ac.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me. This is the default page that was first
> to be created.
>
> In this instance
>
> http://xxx.yyy.zzz:9080/roller - the search works from this page with no
> problem save that it finds the pattern in all blogs such as:
>
> http://xxx.yyy.zzz:9080/roller/I18Main
> http://xxx.yyy.zzz:9080/roller/I22Main
>
> etc
>
> Search does not work within
> http://xxx.yyy.zzz:9080/roller/I18Main
> for entries within that blog

Hmm. I wonder if the problem is in the blog templates you are using.
That blog theme are you using for the I18Main and I22Main blogs?

- Dave

<DIV><FONT size="1" color="gray">This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential,
copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify
us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose
the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily
of Diamond Light Source Ltd.
Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free from
viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of
software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.
Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and Wales with its
registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire,
OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
</FONT></DIV>