roller-user mailing list archives

From "Pulford, WC (Bill)" <bill.pulf...@diamond.ac.uk>
Subject Search works on admin blog but not others
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:24:56 GMT
Hello All,

I have an odd problem searching the blogs we have set up. There are now
many entries spread over 10 different blogs. If you search from the
administrator main page there is no problem finding the entries
concerned. Searches from the top pages of the individual blogs return
nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas please concerning this behaviour?

The set up is:

Tomcat6016
Roller 4.0
Database Oracle
OS - Fedora core 8

Bill Pulford
Diamond Light Source
<DIV><FONT size="1" color="gray">This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential,
copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify
us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose
the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily
of Diamond Light Source Ltd.
Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free from
viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of
software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.
Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and Wales with its
registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire,
OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
</FONT></DIV>