roller-user mailing list archives

From Boris Milikič <boris.mili...@mf-rs.si>
Subject RE: Problem with special chars like èìòù in entry permalink
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:07:45 GMT
This  problem is on Linux installation. On windows   installation it works fine.

Boris

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Gangolli [mailto:anil@busybuddha.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:15 PM
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with special chars like èìòù in entry permalink

To help distinguish between an issue on the Roller side or the Apache frontend, here is what
I would suggest.

 From inside your firewall, use your browser to navigate to the URL.
Then edit the address bar replacing the hostname in the URL with the internal hostname or
ip address of the Tomcat host and the HTTP
Connector port 11080 that you have configured.   See if you can then
load the entry properly.  If so, it indicates that the problem is on the Apache webserver
side, and you will need to check what encoding is being applied there.

--a.