roller-user mailing list archives

From kranthi kumar <kranthi.chamar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller Login
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 05:44:49 GMT

Hi rumirunto,
                 Thank you very much for the reply. But problem is i don't
have the idea about the architecture and coding of Roller. In order to make
the changes that you mentioned i need a good understanding of Roller's
coding. So what should i do to get a better understanding about Roller. The
build that i downloaded is of roller4 and it doesn't contain the sorce files
..It contains only class files.Please advise me.
Thanks
Kranthi Kumar