roller-user mailing list archives

From Ron Peterson <rpete...@mtholyoke.edu>
Subject theme.xml and custom themes
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 01:30:14 GMT
When you create a custom theme in roller, there is no theme.xml to speak
of.  On my roller 4.0 installation, the 'templates' dialog doesn't have
the same columns as shown in the roller_templates.pdf guide.  The guide
indicates that this form should have fields 'Name, Description, Link,
Navbar, Hidden, Edit, and Remove'.  My form only shows 'Name,
Description, and Remove'.

So my question is, how do you do the things theme.xml does when creating
custom themes?  The choices vary, depending on the theme chosen as the
original template.  I also see that the 'link', 'hidden', 'navbar',
etc. properties exist in the database webpage table.  I just don't see
any way to modify these without going into the database.

Also, the 'Add a new template' portion of the 'Templates' form includes
a combo box that isn't shown in the documentation that is titled
'Action'.  Where does the Action combo box obtain its values
(e.g. 'custom', 'permalink', 'search', 'tagIndex')?

TIA.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager