roller-user mailing list archives

From "muller" <n.mul...@nouvellemarque.com>
Subject RE: Building from source - 2.3
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:46:06 GMT
This class is generated by XDoclet. You should run "rebuild" to generate
with metatags this class.
You must no modify this class because modifications will be lost during the
next rebuild. Try to modify the raw sources with metatags if needed.

Best regards,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : djcredo@gmail.com [mailto:djcredo@gmail.com] De la part de Matt Morten
Envoyé : lundi 6 octobre 2008 17:33
À : user@roller.apache.org
Objet : Building from source - 2.3

Hi,
I downloaded the 2.3 source from your website (couldn't seem to get 2.3.1,
because the link was dead). I am forced to use 2.3.x because of the legacy
software we use.

I tried to compile from source and found that there were classes being
referenced that didn't exist. For example:

org.apache.roller.pojos.wrapper.WeblogEntryDataWrapper

This class simply doesn't exist in the src zip. And there's more too.

One thing to note - I am using the Build target not the All target because
of some EJB dependencies. Is this connected?

Thanks,
Matt