roller-user mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Roller and Chrome
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:39:24 GMT
why the roller thing chrome = mozilla 1.0

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Dick Davies
<rasputnik@hellooperator.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Frans Thamura <frans@meruvian.org> wrote:
>> i try blog using google chrome, and sad that we cannot submit a blog
>> using chrome
>>
>> they said cannot be use for Mozilla < 1.3.. argh this is chrome , it
>> is not mozilla firefox
>>
>> any idea
>
> You've tried and it doesn't work? I'm very surprised, Chrome uses Webkit,
> and Safari works fine with our Roller install.
>
> --
> Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
> http://number9.hellooperator.net/

Frans Thamura
Meruvian Group
One Stop Java and Enterprise OSS Provider
Technopreneurship, Training, Internship, Outsourcing and Competency Center

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

Training JENI, Medallion (Alfresco, Liferay dan Compiere).. buruan...