roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Frayling <Frayling...@cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject Custom Planet Homepage
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:32:52 GMT

Any ideas as to why a custom Planet homepage wouldn't be showing any recent
entries at all in Roller 4.0.1?

We copied the Roller Homepage theme and it's just CSS and layout changes
that we've implemented - and we've got the following in weblog.vm:

## 1) SITE-WIDE entries (the default)
                       ## set($pager = $site.getWeblogEntriesPager($since,
                       $maxResults))
                       ## 2) PLANET-entries
                       #set($pager = $planet.getAggregationPager($since,
                       $maxResults))
                       ## The below pager code should work against either

As we copied the Roller Homepage theme we've given the new theme a
different name - would that cause Planet to not display entiries? I.e. does
the theme have to be called "Roller Homepage" for Planet to work?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Andrew Frayling
Web Services Development Manager