roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web services
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 04:09:07 GMT
Roller supports the Atom Publishing (AtomPub) Protocol and the
MetaWeblog API. AtomPub is the preferred protocol. There are easy to
use AtomPub clients available for Java from the Apache Abdera
(incubating) and the ROME Propono sub-project
(http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javawsxml/RomePropono).

Here are some examples of how to use the Abdera client:
   http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/client.html

And here are some examples of using Propono:
   http://tinyurl.com/5estdd
   http://tinyurl.com/5wzfxx

The AtomPub end-point for Roller is
http://hostname:8080/roller/roller-services/app