roller-user mailing list archives

From Crick Opinion <crickopin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Integrating with Social Networking Solutions?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:55:45 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to extend Roller4.x capabilities with adding some kind of social networking features.
At the minimum, I would like to extend the Roller user profile by adding a few more fields
that include more personal and professional information, presence information etc. And, obviously,
displaying those features, based on some rules, to other members of the net.

I know this question was raised previously, has anyone tried it? Could some share their experience,
code, ...??

Thanx,

-Cricko