roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: sharing a memcache cluster with other Roller installs
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:59:39 GMT
If you are using the exact same blog and entry names then you are likely
to get collisions.  The key is mainly meant to be unique based on the
path info and query string portion of the url.  i.e.

mydomain.com/blog/entry/foo
otherdomain.com/blog/entry/foo

... those 2 would turn out the same cache key because the domain name is
not actually part of the cache key.

-- Allen