roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dick Davies" <rasput...@hellooperator.net>
Subject Re: deleted blogs not being deleted from Planet?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:26:44 GMT
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Dick Davies

>> When we delete a blog from our Roller install, Planet doesn't notice it's gone.

>> WARN  2008-08-20 01:00:00,079
>> SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - Error updating
>> subscription - weblogger:spherical
>> Local feed - weblogger:spherical no longer exists in weblogger
>> INFO  2008-08-20 01:00:06,790
>> SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - --- DONE --- Updated
>> subscriptions in 6.724 second

> The SyncWebsitesTask is supposed to deal with adding/removing blogs on
> a nightly basis.
> Do you have it enabled?

Yup. roller-custom.properties looks like:

# Tasks which are enabled. Only tasks listed here will be run.
tasks.enabled=ScheduledEntriesTask,ResetHitCountsTask,TurnoverReferersTask,PingQueueTask,RefreshRollerPlanetTask,SyncWebsitesTask

seems to be running too, just not making any difference:

INFO  2008-08-20 00:00:00,118 SyncWebsitesTask:runTask - Syncing local
weblogs with planet subscriptions list
INFO  2008-08-20 00:00:11,286 RefreshRollerPlanetTask:runTask -
Refreshing Planet subscriptions
WARN  2008-08-20 00:00:11,303
SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - Error updating
subscription - weblogger:spheric
al
Local feed - weblogger:spherical no longer exists in weblogger
INFO  2008-08-20 00:00:14,058
SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - --- DONE --- Updated
subscriptions in 2.769 seconds
INFO  2008-08-20 00:01:00,081 SyncWebsitesTask:runTask - Syncing local
weblogs with planet subscriptions list
INFO  2008-08-20 00:01:10,503 RefreshRollerPlanetTask:runTask -
Refreshing Planet subscriptions
WARN  2008-08-20 00:01:10,519
SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - Error updating
subscription - weblogger:spherical
Local feed - weblogger:spherical no longer exists in weblogger
INFO  2008-08-20 00:01:12,687
SingleThreadedFeedUpdater:updateSubscriptions - --- DONE --- Updated
subscriptions in 2.18 seconds

--
Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/