roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dick Davies" <sis...@cf.ac.uk>
Subject Re: clustering Roller 4.0 - checklist
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 20:02:55 GMT
On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 6:09 AM, Frans Thamura <frans@meruvian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

>> cache.defaultFactory=net.java.roller.tools.cache.memcached.MemcachedLRUCacheFactoryImpl
>> >
>> > Thanks for the help!
>>
>> I'm glad it was helpful and thanks for the fix, I have updated my post.

> can share, how can memcached work with roller via struts2?? or hibernate

My understanding:

Roller uses memcached to cache generated pages
(i.e. as a drop-in replacement for its file-based page cache, not for
caching database query
results), so it doesn't really matter what persistence layer you have.

--
Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/