roller-user mailing list archives

From christopher.lo...@bnymellon.com
Subject Christopher M. Logan/NY/DOMESTIC/BNY is out of the office.
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:31:14 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  07/02/2008 and will not return
until 07/14/2008.

Please contact Miguel Lopez(212-815-2454) or Emanuel
Antoci(973-247-4245) for support during this time.

Thank you,

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to
European legal entities.