roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't add bookmarks to weblog.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:59:36 GMT
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:04 AM, Mullan Colm <Colm.Mullan@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hi I have successfully installed Roller 3.1 on weblogic.
>
> However I am trying to customise roller using themes, I have update the css
> styles etc..
>
> But I want to be able to change the links on the main page. For example add
> new links and remove the default links i.e.
>
> ·                                 Matt Raible
> ·                                 blogs.sun.com
> ·                                 jroller.com
>
> How do I do this? When I entry the create/edit bookmarks tab via the
> settings I don't get an option to add new Bookmarks why is this.

Use the Add Bookmark link in the right-sidebar of the page to add
bookmarks. You can select bookmarks you want to delete and use the
Delete Selected button to delete them. If you don't see those links,
then something is wrong with your Roller installation. Do you see any
errors in the log files when you load the Bookmarks page?

- Dave