roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller comment boxes bot appearing
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:01:37 GMT
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Timothy Mizas
<timothy.mizas@villanova.edu> wrote:
> I'm not sure what happened, but even though I have comments enabled, there is no option
for the user to submit any comments on any blog postings. The only error I see in roller.log
is
> ERROR 2008-07-21 13:38:38,359 IndexManagerImpl:initialize - java.io.IOException: Permission
denied
> Since it doesn't tell me what it's being denied permission to, I don't know where to
look. The looks like it would have to do with the search-index folder to me. But wouldn't
that be unrelated to the comments? Why wouldn't the comment box appear?

That is probably an unrelated error.

Which Roller theme are you using?

- Dave