roller-user mailing list archives

From "Akshay Bhatia" <Akshay.Bha...@morse.com>
Subject Apache Roller - How to use relative URLs
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:17:04 GMT
Hi All
We are using Apache Roller and currently we are facing problems with the
absolute URLs in Roller application. Our roller app is hosted on IIS
proxy and when i use the proxy address to access Roller app,
all the URLs within the roller app still point to the actual server name
rather than the proxy host name.
This is probably because its using absolute URLs instead or relative
URLs.
Is there a way where I can change all the URLs or some configuration
change so that the application shows me the proxy urls instead of server
urls, as eventually the end user should see the load balancer URL and
not the server URL.
Thanks
Akshay

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and
delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various
international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited
(Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road,
Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.