roller-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Apache Roller - How to use relative URLs
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:21:58 GMT
You can set the absolute url in the admin configuration page, so just
set it to the url of the proxy.

Akshay Bhatia wrote:
> Hi All
> We are using Apache Roller and currently we are facing problems with the
> absolute URLs in Roller application. Our roller app is hosted on IIS
> proxy and when i use the proxy address to access Roller app,
> all the URLs within the roller app still point to the actual server name
> rather than the proxy host name.
> This is probably because its using absolute URLs instead or relative
> URLs.
> Is there a way where I can change all the URLs or some configuration
> change so that the application shows me the proxy urls instead of server
> urls, as eventually the end user should see the load balancer URL and
> not the server URL.
> Thanks
> Akshay
>

> If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately
and delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for
various international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group
Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great
West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.