roller-user mailing list archives

From Ryan de Laplante <r...@ijws.com>
Subject Re: Setting up JavaMail datasource with SSL, username and password
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 03:50:25 GMT

> I think this will be very helpful:
>
> http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=283824#283824
>
> I will be giving it a try on GlassFish tonight.
I have created a JavaMail session in GlassFish's JNDI based on the link
above.  I set GlassFish's JavaMail log level to FINEST, restarted app
server, then posted a comment in Roller.  There is no evidence that
JavaMail was used according to GlassFish's server.log, or roller.log.

Next I tried adding the following to roller-custom.properties:

mail.configurationType=jndi
mail.jndi.name=mail/Session

I think that's the default anyway.  I restarted GlassFish and it didn't
make a difference.  No evidence that JavaMail was used, and no emails.

Thanks,
Ryan