roller-user mailing list archives

From "Mullan Colm" <Colm.Mul...@uk.fujitsu.com>
Subject Can't add bookmarks to weblog.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:04:24 GMT
Hi I have successfully installed Roller 3.1 on weblogic.

However I am trying to customise roller using themes, I have update the
css styles etc..

But I want to be able to change the links on the main page. For example
add new links and remove the default links i.e.

*                                 Matt Raible
<http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd>

*                                 blogs.sun.com

*                                 jroller.com

How do I do this? When I entry the create/edit bookmarks tab via the
settings I don't get an option to add new Bookmarks why is this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Colm