roller-user mailing list archives

From "Dick Davies" <rasput...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors with Calendar Tag on Roller 4.0
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:54:27 GMT
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

> <FraylingAJ1@cardiff.ac.uk> wrote:

>> "ERROR 2008-07-25 10:24:45,419 CalendarTag:doStartTag - Calendar tag
>> exception
>> java.lang.NullPointerException at
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.tags.calendar.WeblogCalendarModel.computeUrl
>> (WeblogCalendarModel.java:275)
>
> From the looks of the code at line 275, it appears that something is
> going wrong in the database access layer.

>> We're running Roller 4.0 on Glassfish 2 using DB2 8.1 FP14 as the backend database.
>
> Ah, DB2. I've never tried Roller with DB2.

>> Any ideas as to where to look to track this problem down?
>
> Are there any errors in the log file immediately before the stack
> trace that you sent?

Hi Dave,

this is the same roller deployment I've been working on. There's nothing else
in the logs, no, and we've got debugging cranked right up (as far as I
can tell).
I'm suspecting something like a locale mismatch with DB2 - is there a way
to enable debugging in JPA (I'm assuming that's the default persistence layer
now in Roller 4.x)?

--
Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/