roller-user mailing list archives

From abhay srivastava <abhay_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roller on Tomcat 5.0.x
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 18:23:49 GMT
I have been told by my hosting provider to change web.xml with proper jsp handlers (servlet-mappings)

As a matter of fact the site is running fine on my server.

I am not sure what to do there ? Can anybody please help me here ?

regards,

---

Winners don&#39;t Quit,Quitters don&#39;t Win

--- On Thu, 7/3/08, abhay srivastava <abhay_iitm@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: abhay srivastava <abhay_iitm@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Roller on Tomcat 5.0.x
To: "Dave" <snoopdave@gmail.com>
Cc: user@roller.apache.org
Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 7:05 PM

Thanks Dave.
     I had roller running on my personal server and it
worked absolutly fine. I have migrated the roller code to external
hosting service and it has stopped working. They are running

Tomcat 5.0.27
Mysql.

What
should I be checking ? Currently it is not rendering any JSP pages and
now when I try my site it says index.jsp could not be found. I don't
have access to their server. I have been just given a space and I have
to put my stuff there.

ANy help will be greatly appreciated. My site  has been down for four days
now.

Regards,
Abhay

---

Winners don&#39;t Quit,Quitters don&#39;t Win