roller-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Mizas <timothy.mi...@villanova.edu>
Subject Roller comment boxes bot appearing
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:40:06 GMT
I'm not sure what happened, but even though I have comments enabled, there is no option for
the user to submit any comments on any blog postings. The only error I see in roller.log is
ERROR 2008-07-21 13:38:38,359 IndexManagerImpl:initialize - java.io.IOException: Permission
denied
Since it doesn't tell me what it's being denied permission to, I don't know where to look.
The looks like it would have to do with the search-index folder to me. But wouldn't that be
unrelated to the comments? Why wouldn't the comment box appear?

-Tim