roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Newton <a...@hxr.us>
Subject change navigation and permalink base url
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:30:02 GMT
I installed Roller using Tomcat's built-in HTTP connector on port
8080.  After I got everything up and running, I switched over to using
an AJP connector through Apache HTTPd on a virtual host dedicated to
the Roller blog (so both the domain name and the port number are
different).

Though I can access the blog just fine through HTTPd, Roller still
uses the old port 8080 URL for permalinks and links it puts in the
navigation menu.  How do I get Roller to quit using the old port 8080
URL?  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running Roller 4.0 on Centos 5 with Tomcat 6.0.16 and Java
1.6.0_06-b02.

-andy