roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Broderick <abroder...@peak6solutions.com>
Subject incorrect URLs
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:26:00 GMT
Hi,

Using Roller 4.0, on the main menu for my blog it shows the URL as being:

http://localhost/roller/blog-name

when it is not running on localhost. Also, when browsing the blog, if you click on comments,
the link to go to comments is:

http://localhost/roller/blog-name/entry/testing_a_blog#comments

and this of course fails. Where does it store the URL information, and how do I fix it?

Thanks

The  information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
free. P6070214