roller-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Broderick <abroder...@peak6solutions.com>
Subject Is Roller capable of extra-sensory perception? (or, how do I recreate the admin user)
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:04:13 GMT
Hi,

I just installed Roller 4.0 on JBoss, with SQL Server 2005 DB. It is a compacted .war file.

I forgot the password for the first user I created, so now I can't log in as an admin to give
any other users global admin rights.

I thought deleting and recreating the database would solve it. However, after doing that and
restarting JBoss, it still says there are users created! Furthermore, it says the 'admin'
username is already used! And the rolleruser table is empty! How can this be? Where is it
storing this information, and how do I clear it?

Thanks in advance

The  information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
free. P6070214