roller-user mailing list archives

From A <agia...@hotmail.com>
Subject AD and user provisioning
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:52:57 GMT

Hi, I got user provisioning to work with AD in 4.0. Note that I had to change the class named
org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.security.BasicUserAutoProvision because the org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.security.CustomUserRegistry
class was setting the new user's id to null.The db schema doesn't allow that, so I just recompiled
the BasicUserAutoProvision class with a small fix and placed itback in the jar, andit worked
great. I know, talk about a hack beyond description. I attached the source and the class file
as well. A
Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger