roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Comments showing up in feeds
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:08:48 GMT

It's a custom theme that's based on the basic theme (I think, how can I tell?)

But it's on the right hand side of the page between the calendar and the bookmarks section.
 There's also (aside from the comments rss/atom feed) a feed for "All", as well as the categories
that I defined.  Sorry about not being clear.

Thanks!
/B

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:52:08 -0400
> From: snoopdave@gmail.com
> To: user@roller.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Comments showing up in feeds
>
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Brian Levine <levine_brian@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I have disabled comments for my blog on the roller admin page.  There's only one
blog (mine).  But comments still shows up in the "Feeds" section.  I'd really like it to not
be there, especially because it throws an error when I click on the link.  Here's the error:

> The "Feeds" section? I assume you mean a Feeds section that is part of
> your blog's theme? If so, which theme are you using? If not, then what
> Feeds section do you mean?
>
> - Dave
>

> > Sorry! We couldn't find your document
> >
> >                    Status Code
> >                    404
> >

> >                    Message
> >                    /roller/roller-ui/rendering/feed/main/comments/atom
> >

> >                    Type
> >

> >                    Exception
> >                    The file that you requested could not be found on this server.
> >
> > Is there some way to remove the link?  I thought maybe there would be something
in the categories section in the roller admin stuff, but it just has the categories that I
defined.

> > Thanks!
> >
> > /Brian

> > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Liveā„¢
Messenger. Learn how.
> > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008