roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activate search
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:48:19 GMT
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Ricardo Hermida Méndez <rhm@tuplaza.es> wrote:
> INFO  2008-06-16 16:30:05,296 IndexManagerImpl:<init> - search enabled: true
> INFO  2008-06-16 16:30:05,296 IndexManagerImpl:<init> - index dir: \Tomcat
> 5.5\webapps\roller\roller_data\search-index

I sure don't see anything obviously wrong in those logs. I don't see
any DEBUG messages at all. If you turn on debug, the search index will
report each index that it creates -- so you can see that it really is
indexing the data.

Another idea and this might be a red herring, but you might want to
try putting Roller and Tomcat in a directory that does not contain
spaces in the name. There may still be some code that breaks with
spaces in dir names.

- Dave