roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moderating blog posts
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:01:05 GMT
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Timothy Mizas
<timothy.mizas@villanova.edu> wrote:
> I made a test account and a new weblog for it. Then I went onto the admin account and
set the test account to have limited rights. Then I invited my admin account to the blog and
gave it admin rights. When I log on the test account and submit a blog for approval, I don't
get an email and when I log in on my admin account I don't see any notifications saying there
is something pending approval. Should roller email the admin of the blog when a limited user
submits a post for approval?

Yes, Roller should send an email. You sure you have email configured
properly? e.g. Do you can emails when comments are added to your blog?
 Do you see any error messages in the roller.log or catalina.out files
when a Weblog Entry is saved with PENDING status?

- Dave