roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Listener error when install roller
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 02:18:47 GMT
2008/6/13 ITD岳亮adam <adam@prosper.com.cn>:
> My environment  is :
> tomcat 6.0
> Roller 4.0
> Mysql 5
> mysql-connector-java-5.1.6

> I have download apache-roller-4.0 on the official website , and install it step by step
what the install document said. But when I start the apache tomcat service and open tomcat
manager, I see the roller was in the false status. When I try to start roller,it does not
work.i see there are two error were occur ,they are …

> 2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener
>
> info: The listener "org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerSession" is already configured
for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

> 2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener
>
> info: The listener "org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext" is already configured
for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

> 2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener
>
> info: The listener "org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesListener" is already configured
for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

> 2008-6-14 11:20:15 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
>
> error: Error listenerStart
>
> 2008-6-14 11:20:15 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
>
> error: Context [/roller] startup failed due to previous errors

Are you sure there are no other error messages in your the roller.log
or catalina.out files?
It is impossible to tell what is wrong from those error messages.

Thanks,
- Dave