roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments showing up in feeds
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:52:08 GMT
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Brian Levine <levine_brian@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have disabled comments for my blog on the roller admin page.  There's only one blog
(mine).  But comments still shows up in the "Feeds" section.  I'd really like it to not be
there, especially because it throws an error when I click on the link.  Here's the error:

The "Feeds" section? I assume you mean a Feeds section that is part of
your blog's theme? If so, which theme are you using? If not, then what
Feeds section do you mean?

- Dave

> Sorry! We couldn't find your document
>
>                    Status Code
>                    404
>

>                    Message
>                    /roller/roller-ui/rendering/feed/main/comments/atom
>

>                    Type
>

>                    Exception
>                    The file that you requested could not be found on this server.
>
> Is there some way to remove the link?  I thought maybe there would be something in the
categories section in the roller admin stuff, but it just has the categories that I defined.

> Thanks!
>
> /Brian

> It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Liveā„¢
Messenger. Learn how.