roller-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Roller and mod_jk on Apache 2 - threads hanging
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:17:20 GMT
You might try the tomcat user group. They might help you with the
mod_jk/apache 2 part, but they might suggest Tomcat in lieu of JBoss :-)

Lots of similar questions get asked - search the archives.

They'll want your worker and related configs, and precise version
numbers. They'll want to know where you got your apache config and
mod_jk. Whether it came with the Linux, or was downloaded from
apache.org, etc. They'll ask about the logs on the apache server and
what you are seeing there.

Best of luck,
Dave