roller-user mailing list archives

From ITD岳亮adam <a...@prosper.com.cn>
Subject Listener error when install roller
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 03:36:05 GMT
Hi all!

I have download apache-roller-4.0 on the official website , and install it step by step what
the install document said. But when I start the apache tomcat service and open tomcat manager,
I see the roller was in the false status. When I try to start roller,it does not work.i see
there are two error were occur ,they are …

2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener

info: The listener "org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerSession" is already configured
for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener

info: The listener "org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext" is already configured
for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

2008-6-14 11:20:14 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener

info: The listener "org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesListener" is already configured for
this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.

2008-6-14 11:20:15 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

error: Error listenerStart

2008-6-14 11:20:15 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

error: Context [/roller] startup failed due to previous errors

dear all !

what should I do ?

from: confused adam